Size:300 seeds Terms and conditions, READ THIS PLEASE: Orders over $10 from
this ad will be shipped with tracking, Otherwise: Seeds will be shipped
economy/standard or first class 2-10 day shipping (NO TRACKING and no planting
instructions to keep seed costs to the buyer low), in a ziplock baggie. Our
goal is to save you money on quality seeds. We are responsible sellers, and we
make sure our buyers are well taken care of. Shipped within 2 business days
after payment. We are a seller that caters to experienced gardeners.
(germination and plant care information is readily available online, but if
you can’t find germinating and care instructions, please feel free to message
us). Most of our listings include germination instructions, so we do not ship
growing instructions. Multiple orders of a single item will be combined into 1
ziplock. We are not responsible for buyer germination success, seeds have been
tested. Seed count is approximate, and packaged by weight. Seeds vary in size,
weight is exact, and based upon empirical count, quantity is estimated.
Liability of seller is limited to the cost of the item(s). Zellajake Farm and
Garden: “Seeds for all your planting needs” since 2013
- Beautiful licorice scented Anise Hyssop seeds, or Agastache Foeniculum || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO
- Use this member of the mint family for culinary purposes, as the leaves make an flavorful tea and the flowers are also edible. The beautiful flowers and fragrant foliage seem to be of little interest to deer, but bees, hummingbirds, and butterflies are attracted. The plant makes an excellent addition to herb gardens, It self-seeds and frequently blooms the first year. New seedlings are hardy and can be transplanted easily. Aka Lavender Hyssop or Blue Giant Hyssop.
- Germination: To break dormancy, seeds need cold moist stratification. Mix the seed with moist sand and store in the refrigerator for 30 days before planting. To accomplish this naturally, direct sow unstratified seed on the surface of the soil in the fall for germination in the spring. To start the seed indoors, sow the stratified seed on the surface of the soil in a flat; keep the soil temperature between 70-75 degrees F with consistent moisture until germination.
- After the last spring frost, transplant the seedlings 15-18 apart in full sun and sandy or rocky soil. Agastache foeniculum is a PERENNIAL growing to 0.9 m (3ft) by 0.4 m (1ft 4in). It is hardy to zone 8 and is not frost tender. It is in flower in July, and the seeds ripen in August. The flowers are hermaphrodite (have both male and female organs) and are pollinated by Bees.The plant is self-fertile. It is noted for attracting wildlife.
- Suitable for: light (sandy) and medium (loamy) soils and prefers well-drained soil. Suitable pH: acid, neutral and basic (alkaline) soils. It cannot grow in the shade. It prefers dry or moist soil. Leaves can be used as tea, and leaves can be used in salads.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Manufacturer: Zellajake Farm and Garden
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.