Size:1/2″ x 1/2″ Barb This Anderson Metals union coupling is made of brass and
connects two hoses with the same diameter in a straight run. This coupling has
barbed connections on both ends for connecting two hoses. The barbed stems
create a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose
clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included). This fitting is made of brass
for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic
permeability.Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and
terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass,
stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion,
pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including
threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those
based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in
systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft
controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining,
road construction, firefighting, and aviation.Anderson Metals manufactures
brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. The company, founded in 1951, is
headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
- Union coupling for connecting two hoses with the same diameter in a straight run
- Connects to a hose on both ends
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 6 inches ; 9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 57014-08
- #46 in Barbed Hose Fittings
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.