Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed
that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the
health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the
traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person
the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy
animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health…
Pancreas was fed to people with digestive and endocrine problems… bovine
prostate provided prostate specific building blocks to nourish and support
one’s own prostate health. Dr. Royal Lee, and other early nutritional
pioneers, believed the degenerative processes of a specific organ / gland
could be reversed by ingesting the corresponding raw materials specific to
that organ / gland. GRASS FED PROSTATE CONTAINS… Healthy Prostate
Building Blocks… Prostate Specific Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes & Cofactors
Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Healthy Tissue Methylation Raw
Materials (folate, choline, B12, methyl donors) [NOTE: For intensive support,
consider reviewing the life’s work of Dr. John F. Prudden… he showed that
bovine tracheal cartilage (BTC) had unique and powerful effects on wound
healing, immune conditions and other life threatening conditions related to
the prostate considered to be treatment resistant to conventional therapies.] GRASS FED PROSTATE SUPPORTS… Optimal Prostate Health Based On “Like Supports
Like” Healthy Urine Flow Fertility & Healthy PSA Methylation And
- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 5.3 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- UPC: 675757264328
- #130 in Glandular Extract Nutritional Supplements
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.