ANCEL AD530 OBD2 vehicle scanner is designed for both
professional mechanics and home-use customers. It supports full OBD modes and
it has a special battery tester function that allows you to monitor the real-
time battery status. It supports lifetime free updates, and in fact, our
technical team is constantly updating its database and software. You don’t
have to worry about its fluency, we use a new generation of 32 MB flash memory
chips, equipped with our unique “Help” button to help you understand the
complex professional vocabulary to ensure a pleasant user experience. Works on
most vehicles sold in the US with the model year of 1996 or newer. Supports
ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN.
Meanwhile, we have upgraded our products for the American market. However, due
to the complexity of the agreement of cars produced by car manufacturers,
please e-mail us if you need confirmation. Features Reads and displays
DTCS(Diagnostic Trouble Code); Erases DTCSReads live data streamViews freeze
frame dataO2 sensor testI/M monitor readiness testDisplays On-board monitor
test resultsEvap system testRetrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN, and
CVN)Reads, records & playbacks DTCsOn-Screen live data graphing, Built-in code
library Special functions: 1. Help function(“i” button) 2. BAT test (Real Time
Battery Voltage) 3. The newest fault code database 4. Print DTCs report via PC
5. Feedback Function 6. Lifetime free update Read more Live Data Stream and
Freeze Frame Data Live data stream can show certain vehicle elements in real-
time to monitor your vehicle status, such as engine RPM, speed, coolant
temperature, voltage and so on. Freeze frame data can be either a single
record of a certain set of operating conditions. It’s a snapshot of whatever
is wrong with your vehicle to help you fix your vehicle in time. EVAP Test The
EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP
system. The OBD2 diagnostic tool does not perform the leak test, but signals
to the vehicle’s onboard computer to initiate the test. Before using the
system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to
determine the procedures necessary to stop the test. On-boarding Monitoring
and O2 Sensor Monitor the condition of the vehicle and check the status of the
oxygen sensor in time. When O2 Sensor is Bad: Drastically worse gas mileage
and performance; Rough running that doesn’t improve after changing spark plugs
and plug wires; Fouled spark plugs and an engine that runs rich (black smoke,
carbon around the tailpipe). I/M Readiness Designed with I/M readiness hot
key, provides quick access to emissions readiness status, helps the engine run
as efficiently as possible and also to produce as few emissions as possible.
Live Data Stream EVAP Test On-boarding Monitoring I/M Readiness DTC-Lookup and
“i” – button Not only explain the fault code, but also analyze the possible
causes of the vehicle. User – friendly “i” button lets you directly understand
the meaning of the code without any hassle. Pressing the “i” button will give
you accurate repair advice instead of a bunch of technical terms you don’t
understand. Our fault code base and software versions are permanently and
continuously updated for free. Read more Upgraded Graphing Battery Test
Function Detect real-time data from 12V batteries and display battery graphs
with fluctuations ranging from 8V to 18V. The discharge voltage of a normal
battery is about 12V, the starting voltage is generally 7.5V-9.5V, and the
charging voltage is about 14V. Our technical team recommends that you monitor
your battery and replace it if the battery is not in good condition. Compare
with other regular code readers: The improved battery detection function
allows monitoring your vehicle battery automatically with reliable real-time
graph data form instead of a direct result on the screen that an ordinary code
reader does Questions & Answers: 1. Why the Vehicle Linking Error? Answer:
Please verify that the ignition is ON. Check if the scan tool’s connector is
securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC. Turn the engine off and wait for
about 10 seconds and turn the engine back on and continue the test. Please
make sure the control module is not damaged. Please update the latest software
from ANCEL website. 2. Why does the tool not respond after it is inserted?
Answer: Connect it to the computer and check if the scanner is damaged. Check
if the scan tool’s connector is securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC. Check
if the DLC pins are bent or broken. Clean the DLC pins if necessary. Check
vehicle battery to make sure it is still good with at least 8.0 volts. 3. Why
the Scanner stop scanning? In rare cases, the scanner might suddenly freeze.
If the scan tool freezes, then an exception occurs or the vehicle’s ECU is too
slow to respond to requests. Answer: Unplug the scanner, turn off the engine,
wait for about 10 seconds, reinsert the scanner, restart the engine and
continue the test. 4. Why would I want an OBDII scanner? After all, I can’t
fix my car myself. Answer: Having an OBDII scanner at home is helpful even for
those who have no experience as a mechanic. By running the scanner, you can
find error codes that give you an idea what’s wrong with the vehicle. You can
then make an informed decision about whether the car needs to be taken to a
mechanic immediately or if the problem can wait. Additionally, you’ll know
whether the repair shop is treating you fairly regarding proposed repairs.
AD310 OBDII Car Scanner AD530 OBDII Car Code Reader VD500 VW Code Reader BA101
12V Battery Tester BST500 Professional 12/24V Battery Tester PB100 Automotive
Circuit Tester Test System Engine System Engine System Diagnose all system for
VW 12V Battery 12V/24V Battery Tester 12/24v Support OBDII mode 6 10 3
Cranking test and Charging test Analyze battery health, detect faults of
starting and charging system 4 Work modes: read DC Voltage, AC voltage,
Resistance and Diode parameters Read and clear codes / Retrieves vehicle
information ✓ ✓ ✓ Test range: 100-2000CCA Test range: 100-2000CCA 8 Amp
Circuit Breaker Protection, automatically Reset, No Button to Push View freeze
frame data / Reads live data stream ✓ ✓ Quickly and accurately determine
whether the battery is good or bad. Quickly and accurately determine whether
the battery is good or bad. AC-RMS, AC Peak to Peak, Frequency and Pulse Width
for signal testing I/M monitor readiness test ✓ Print test data via computer
Built-in thermal printer 2 power source: Vehicle battery and cigarette lighter
DTC Lookup ✓ Check battery status, cranking voltage, cranking time, charging
test, alternator decision Voltage & Polarity Testing/ Continuity Testing/
Signal Circuit Testing/ Activating Components in your hand and in the vehicle/
Testing Trailer Lights and Connections EVAP system ✓ Comes with the extra 20FT
extension cable Battery test ✓ ✓ ✓ Internet Updateable ✓ ✓
- Works on most vehicles sold in the USA with the model year of 1996 or newer, 2000 EU-Based and 2005 Asian-Based cars or newer. It supports ALL OBDII protocols – ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, and CAN (Controller Area Network). It also supported 16 languages.
- Full OBD service modes supported: Turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL), read/erase fault codes and reset the monitor, graphing Lives data stream, view freeze frame data, O2 sensor test, EVAP system test, I/M readiness status (emissions), advanced On-Board monitoring test and retrieves vehicle information (VIN).
- The improved battery detection function allows monitoring your vehicle battery automatically with reliable real-time graph data form instead of a direct result on the screen that an ordinary code reader does, which will ensure that you can access and analyze the accurate live data and determine the battery's health status or expected remaining life. You know ahead of your battery conditions.
- The enhanced fault code definition function helps you fully understand the meaning of the code without any hassle which an ordinary code reader can't do. Pressing the "i" button will give you accurate repair advice instead of a bunch of technical terms you don't understand. It saves you the trips to a mechanic, lets you decide whether it's something you can fix or need more advanced help, save money and time. Printing fault codes with code definitions are also available.
- Equipped with a 2.8-inch TFT true color screen, upgraded to a more advanced STM 32-bit CPU which has the specialty of high speed, and steady performance compared to its competitors. Lifetime free software updates to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Directly download the software from the ANCEL official website, then follow on-screen instructions to install. Two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand: ANCEL
- Item Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.2 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: 5841864308
- Manufacturer Part Number: AD530
- Special Features: 🎄Battery voltage test and display voltage change in graphing, 🎄Display PCM live data stream in text and graph, 🎄Pressing the "i" button will give you accurate repair advice instead of a bunch of technical terms you don't understand, 🎄Features the unique One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification, 🎄Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL) and Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Vehicle Service Type: 1. America Car List: Standard obd2 protocols, and release from 1996 years to now For Chrysler, Ford, and GM 2. European Car List: Standard obd2 protocols, and release from 2000 years to now Fit for Alfa Romeo, SAAB, Acura, Opel, Audi, Seat, Peugeot, Renault, Bentley, Skoda, Daewoo, Benz, Daihatsu, Land Rover, BMW, Vauxhall, Citroen, Volvo, Fiat, VW, Ford, Jaguar etc 3. Asia Car List: Standard obd2 protocols and release from 2005 years to now Fit for KIA, Isuzu, Honda, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Dacia, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru , Suzuki, Toyota NOTE: Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially the Japanese and Korean car brand.
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Date First Available: February 22, 2019
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.