Read more Ideal For Your Budding Scientist A comprehensive
bundle of introductory materials and slide-preparation tools It comes with two
10-piece slide kits, each with five biological specimens and five blank slides
— great for an introduction to using microscopes. And when it’s time to
prepare your own slides, there is a pack of 50 blank slide with 100 cover
slips, red and blue specimen stains, and a slew of tools. To make things even
better, we’ve included the book “The World of the Microscope” as an
introduction to microscopy. Easy-To-Use Affordable Quality Student Microscope
Awarded the Best Student Microscope This microscope is perfect for academics
in home school for students in elementary to high school. This versatile,
dual-light microscope purposes as both a prime-powered and low-powered
microscope for viewing larger objects, such as leaves and bugs and incredibly
prime-detail viewing of ultra-small, translucent specimens like cells, and
even the vascular systems of skinny leaves. And for more-opaque objects, like
stamps, sand, or insects, the higher gentle supplies mirrored illumination.
Optical glass monocular microscope with top & bottom LED lights 40X-1000X Five
wide field magnifications Sturdy metal frame with coaxial coarse & fine
focusing Single Lens Condenser and 6-Hole Disc Diaphragm Read more Dual LED
Light for Both Slides and Opaque Subjects This dual light high power
microscope has both incident and transmitted LED light sources that allow for
both the viewing of opaque objects lit from above and the viewing of
translucent specimens lit from below. The light sources use either an outlet
(adapter included) or three AA batteries (included). Coarse and fine focusing
control Sturdy metal frame with coaxial coarse & fine focusing. Focusing
Control knobs on both sides. Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
Condenser: 0.65 NA single lens with 6-hole disc diaphragm A Perfect Microscope
for Students to Learn Science The microscope offers five magnification
settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X. Dual Light LED Illumination Coarse
and Fine Focusing 6-hole Disc Diaphragm Five Widefield Magnifications AmScope
MD35 New Microscope Imager Digital USB Camera, Compatible with Windows 5.0
Mega Pixel USB Still Photo & Live Video Microscope Imager Digital Camera
AmScope 3.0 MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera + Software 5MP USB3.0 Real-
Time Live Video Microscope Digital Camera Resolution 0.3 MP 5.0 MP 3.0 MP 5.0
MP Reduction Lens No No Yes Yes Speed USB 2.0 USB 2.0 USB 2.0 USB 3.0
- Optical glass monocular microscope with top & bottom LED lights
- 40X-1000X Five widefield magnifications
- Sturdy metal frame with coaxial coarse & fine focusing
- Single lens condenser with 6-hole disc diaphragm
- A comprehensive bundle of introductory materials and slide-preparation tools
- Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 8.9 x 7 inches
- Item Weight: 8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Item model number: M162C-2L-PB10-WM-SP14-50P100S
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries required. (included)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.