Size:1 Pack The American Standard Ceramic Hot/Cold
Cartridge for Ceramix, Electromix and Aquarian Shower Faucets is a great
choice for your shower. This durable ceramic cartridge helps prevent drips and
features volume and temperature control. Hot-limit safety stops to protect
against scalding. it is Durable ceramic construction, Helps prevent faucets
from dripping,Controls volume and temperature,Smooth handle operation,Hot-
limit safety stop protects against scalding, Genuine OEM part. From the
Manufacturer Durable, reliable, quality engineering and construction. American
Standard products are designed for your busy lifestyle. Parts, hardware, and
components are engineered to enhance the usage of your American Standard
products. About American Standard Brands – Great performance and great looks
meet in our complete line of fixtures and faucets for bath and kitchen.
Performance and reliability. Coordinated collections. Ingenious features.
American Standard is Style that Works Better everyday.
- 47mm cartridge
- With seals
- For use with American Standard Reliant + or Ceramic faucets
- Part Number: 023529-0070A
- Item Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 0.3 inches
- Item model number: 023529-0070A
- Size: 1 Pack
- Color: Brass / Antique Brass
- Material: Multi
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Limited One Year Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Date First Available: September 13, 2007
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.