Triple Moon Copper Offering Bowl This Triple Moon symbol
shows the moon in three phases: waxing, full, and waning. The moon phases
traditionally represent the triple goddesses: Maiden, Mother, and Crone. The
full moon features a pentagram: a symbol of power. Use this copper offering
bowl to hold your sand and incense. The Copper Bowl is 1.75” high and 3” in
diameter. White Sand Pour the White sand into your copper offering bowl and
use it to catch the ash, and snuff it out when you’re ready. California White
Sage White sage (Salvia apiana), also known as sacred sage, is an evergreen
perennial native to the Southwestern United States. This potent herb has been
used for centuries by Native Americans in rituals of cleansing and healing.
Many people continue this tradition today by holding their own sage smudging
ceremonies. Burn white sage to clear energy and restore balance, for
protection and spiritual purification. California White Sage Alternative
Imagination California White Sage smudge sticks are grown and packaged in the
United States. Each stick is approximately 4″ long and 1″ wide. As this is a
natural product please expect some variation. Burning Instructions Hold the
California White Sage over an open flame, tilting the end down at a 45 degree
angle. Once lit, let the wood burn visibly for approximately 20 seconds,
relighting as necessary. Blow out the Sage stick and allow to smolder. If the
Sage is difficult to light we recommend untying the string and unraveling it a
little bit. Sometimes the sage bundle is tight and doesn’t leave much room for
oxygen to ignite the flame. Read more
- 1 Copper Offering Bowl with Triple Moon emblem
- 4 ounces of the white sand
- 1 California White Sage bundle
- The Copper Bowl is 1.75 high and 3 in diameter
- Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.3 x 3.7 inches
- Item Weight: 12.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces
- Manufacturer: Alternative Imagination
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.