Feather Fanning Smudge Kit This cleansing bundle comes
with: 1 Abalone Shell, 5.5″ long or more2 Palo Santo Smudge Sticks1 medium
California White Sage smudge stick1 large dyed bird feather A cleansing
ceremony or ritual is very much attuned to the elements of nature and the
spirit. Dipped Feather The feather and smoke represent Air. This feather has
been dyed black on the tip to resemble an eagle feather, and to symbolize
balance. Each feather is 10-12″ long Palo Santo The smudge sticks and ashes
represent Earth. Palo Santo, also known as “Holy Wood”, is found in Mexico
down to South America, and is burned during rituals and ceremonies for
incense, dispelling misfortune and bad spirits, and to promote healing. This
Palo Santo may be hand cut, or milled (square) cut in order to reduce waste.
Each stick is approximately 4″ long. California White Sage The embers of the
smudge represent Fire. Native Americans use sage in rituals or ceremonies of
cleansing to purify and protect people or places of negative energies. Each
pieces of sage is approximately 5″ long Abalone Shell The abalone shell
represents water. Each abalone shell is unique in coloration, and will be at
least 5.5″ long. Read more All this combines to cleanse and protect the
spiritual nature of the body and of a place. It is a beautiful way to connect
to the earth, oneself, and one’s home. Alternative Imagination brand
California White Sage is sustainably grown in the USA and package in the USA.
Our Palo Santo is also sustainably sourced in South America and packaged here
in the USA.
- 1 Abalone Shell
- 1 Large Dyed Feather
- 1 Medium California White Sage Bundle
- 2 Palo Santo Smudge Sticks
- Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 6.3 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Manufacturer: Alternative Imagination
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.