Cost-saving, energy-efficient, and submersible, the Alpine Corporation Cyclone
Pump is the perfect addition to your outdoor pond. This high-quality pump
features a ceramic shaft that is oil-free, magnetic-driven, epoxy protected,
and has a ceramic impeller shafts for long life. The pump also has a vortex
impeller with a large pre-filter, and can be dissembled without tools for your
convenience. Install the pump vertically or horizontally to suit your space.
Available in a variety of sizes, this Alpine Cyclone Pump pumps 2100 gallons
per hour. With a 3-year warranty, you can be confident in the quality of your
purchase. Measures 8″L x 5″W x 6″H for use in ponds up to 33 feet long.
- POND WATER PUMP: Submersible water pump keeps water flowing in your pond. Pump works in and out of the water!
- CERAMIC IMPELLER SHAFTS: Durable impeller shafts resist damage for years of quality use
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Energy-saving design saves you money and is eco-friendly
- EASY INSTALLATION: Pump can be used vertically or horizontally for convenient placement in your pond
- IDEAL SIZE: Pump measures 8"L x 5"W x 6"H for use in ponds up to 33 feet wide
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 8.22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 pounds
- Department: Home & Kitchen Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Manufacturer: Alpine Corporation
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: PAL2100
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.