A powerful, natural antioxidant that is both water and fat soluble.
Alphalipoic acid helps regenerate other antioxidants back to their active
states and assists in producing energy from proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
Antioxidants work in several ways: they may reduce the energy of the free
radical, stop the free radical from forming in the first place, or interrupt
an oxidizing chain reaction to minimize the damage caused by the free
radicals. Antioxidants protect key cell components by neutralizing the
damaging effects of “free radicals”, highly reactive compounds created in the
body during normal metabolic functions (such as when oxygen is metabolized, or
burned by the body). These free radicals travel through cells, disrupting the
structure of other molecules, causing cellular damage. Reducing exposure to
free radicals and increasing intake of antioxidant nutrients has the potential
to reduce the risk of free radicalrelated health problems. Consuming a wide
variety of antioxidant enzymes, vitamins, minerals and herbs may be the best
way to provide the body with the most complete protection against free radical
damage – and one of the strongest natural defenses against the aging process.
– At The Vitamin Shoppe, our private brands meet or exceed industry standards
for quality through a rigorous testing process, so you can be confident in the
products you buy, every time. Tested: We demand rigorous testing for
ingredient purity and potency, detailed product specifications, and scientific
evidence with documentation to support every claim. Trusted: You can trust our
products to meet or exceed FDA guidelines due to third-party analysis, and a
strict manufacturer evaluation and quality control process. Guaranteed: Every
purchase is backed by our 30-day money back guarantee. Love it, or return
it—no questions asked.
- A powerful, natural antioxidant that is both water and fat soluble. Alpha-lipoic acid helps regenerate other antioxidants back to their active states and assists in producing energy from proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
- WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical conditions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Citrus , Corn , Dairy , Fish , Gluten , Preservatives or Artificial Flavors. , Salt , Soy , Sugar , Wheat , Yeast
- Number of Servings: 60 Servings
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 2 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces
- UPC: 766536024612
- #466 in Alpha Lipoic Acid Nutritional Supplements
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.