Color:Multi This spool of American Terminal AT-31604
Solder contains 4 ounces of 1/16″ solder with a leaded rosin flux core. The
60% tin, 40% lead combination is perfect for jobs like fine electrical
soldering which requiring lower melt temperatures. AlphaFry is the company
that produces the product, Alphametals is the brand on the roll of solder.
From the Manufacturer 60/40 Electrical Rosin Core Solder AM31604.
- Fine electrical soldering
- 60-Percent tin and 40-percent lead
- 376 Degree F melting point
- 0.062 Diameter. 4-Ounce
- Made in Mexico
- Part Number: AT-31604
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 1 inches
- Item model number: AT-31604
- Size: 4 Ounces
- Color: Multi
- Material: Multi
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Alpha Fry AT-31604 60-40 Rosin Core Solder (4 Ounces)
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: UNAVAILABLE
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Date First Available: August 29, 2005
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.