Review Notable Press & Accolades:The Best Baking Cookbooks of 2018 — New York
TimesThe 19 Best Cookbooks of Fall 2018 —New York Times Book Review The Year’s
Most Giftable Coffee-Table Books —New York Magazine The StrategistOur 16
Favorite Cookbooks of 2018 —Food52The Absolute Best Cookbooks of 2018 —Country
LivingThe best baking books of the year —Minneapolis Star Tribune30 Fall
Cookbooks That Will Actually Make You Want to Cook —Popsugar“More than just
providing recipes…this book teaches you how to dream up your own wild cake
concoctions and invent flavors using the same whimsy and expertise as Tosi.”
-Epicurious”Game-over good.” -Food52“Kind of like calculus, baking is a
precise art that takes a bit of time to master — and there is no better
teacher than Milk Bar genius Christina Tosi. Like the best mathematicians,
Tosi makes baking come alive in unbelievable ways.” -The Kitchn“It’s a
universe of cake truffles, banana-chocolate-peanut butter cakes and cereal-
milk ice cream and we just live in it. The owner of Milk Bar (and creator of
the naked cake) reveals all of her bakery’s secrets, with clear instructions
that even kitchen rookies can follow.” -PureWow Read more About the Author
CHRISTINA TOSI is the two-time James Beard Award-winning chef and owner of
Milk Bar. Known for baking outside of the lines and turning dessert on its
head, Christina founded Milk Bar in 2008, with locations now in New York City,
Toronto, Washington DC, Las Vegas, with a Los Angeles location coming soon.
Christina has been a judge on Fox’s MasterChef series, and was featured on the
hit Netflix docu-series, Chef’s Table: Pastry. She is also the author of two
additional cookbooks, Momofuku Milk Bar (2011) and Milk Bar Life (2015). Read
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter (October 23, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451499522
- ISBN-13: 23
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- #3 in Confectionary Desserts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.