Tahini is a traditional Middle Eastern spread made of finely-ground sesame
seeds. Similar to Hummus in consistency and color, Tahini is often served
together with hummus as a dip for pita or vegetables. In fact, Tahini is alsa
a key ingredient in hummus itself, infusing its flavor with a distinct hint of
earthy grain. Al Arz Tahini is made solely of sesame seeds: no preservatives,
additives, or food coloring. At the same time, the product has a shelf life of
an entire year, no refrigeration required. Each step in our chemical-free
processing method is designed in a way that minimizes the amount of heat and
friction underwent by the sesame seeds. The seeds are peeled, roasted, and
cooled slowly, under the meticulous watch of our food engineers at each stage.
Using a gentle salt-water bath rather than machine arms to separate husk from
seed is just one example of the innovative factory design that preserves the
aroma and sweetness of the seed, making for an unmistakably traditional,
- Al Arz is the ONLY premium branded tahini, the key ingredient of the best hummus
- The choice of Ottolenghi, Barbounia, Raphael and gourmet middle eastern restaurants worldwide
- Made by the Zaher family in Nazareth from the best quality sesame seeds
- Traditional homemade taste, preserving the original sweetness and aroma of the seeds
- Kosher, Parve. Badatz Jerusalem.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 6 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- #173 in Sesame Seed
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.