Burgundy Grapes Includes: Air Cork device, storage pouch,
instructions and spare balloon. Protects: Provides an absolute air tight seal
for 3-4 days. Need a bit more time, just give the bulb another squeeze or two.
Taste: Preserves the initial flavors and aromas. Seals: Balloon will NOT alter
or affect the taste of wine. To Use: Lower balloon into bottle until at the
wine, squeeze the bulb pump to inflate the balloon and watch it create an air
tight seal from within the bottle. Fits: Designed for standard size bottles
only: For use in 750-ml size bottles. Not for carbonated beverages. How Long
Will It Last: Balloons will last 80+ uses. Balloons are easily replaceable. A
Bit More Detail – Air Cork uses a custom made, medical grade latex balloon.
This balloon is lowered in to the unfinished bottle of wine and inflated using
a custom produced pump in the form of a cluster of grapes. The balloon floats
on top of the wine, and once the balloon touches the side of the bottle, the
wine is completely sealed from the outside air, preventing further oxidation.
You can see that the Air Cork is working and the bottle is completely sealed.
Go ahead – you can even turn the bottle upside down. We want our customers to
know that they can open a great bottle of wine for dinner on Tuesday night,
seal the bottle with the Air Cork and still enjoy the remainder a few days
later having retained those initial flavors and aromas. How Did We Come Up
With This Idea ? The Process…. Air Cork, the wine preserver was invented by
entrepreneur Eric Corti. He felt that all current wine preservers were
ineffective and were impossible to see or know if they were actually working.
He was continually throwing away half bottles of wine and thought that there
must be a way to actually seal the wine from the outside air – at the surface
of the wine. But, the devise would have to fit down the narrow neck of a wine
bottle and then still be able to seal to the side of the bottle. After much
research, a prototype was developed. Eric created a prototype from a blood
pressure cuff and children’s balloons and set out to confirm his assumptions
and test his prototype. After several months of testing, the feedback was
extremely positive and he proceeded to research and discover all aspects of
wine, wine spoilage (oxidation), custom medical grade latex balloon
production, source each component, assembly, packaging and finally bring it to
market. Our company sells ONLY the Air Cork, not thousands of other items. We
are a family owned business, lucky enough to bring a single product to market
and to the world. Rest assured that we will always support the Air Cork and
our customers. How Does the Air Cork work so well ? Air Cork completely seals
the wine from the outside air, at the level of the wine. You can physically
see and know that the Air Cork is working. No pumping to try to create a
vacuum or spraying gas in or on your wine. We created the Air Cork to solve a
problem. Prevent air contact with the unfinished wine, thus extending the
freshness. Go ahead, open a great bottle on Tuesday and know that it will
still be amazing on Friday. What’s In The Box: Air Cork Devise 2 Spare
Balloons Instructions Branded Storage Bag “Don’t Just Cork The Bottle, Air
Cork It” Enjoy our other variations: White: Burgundy: Black: Black Barrel: We
wanted a very simple and elegant way to absolutely, effectively, preserve an
opened bottle of wine that can be enjoyed again a few days later.
- Air Cork Wine Preserver – includes Air Cork device, storage pouch, instructions and spare balloon.
- Protects wine from oxidation for 3-4 days. Balloon will NOT alter or affect the taste of wine.
- To Use: Lower balloon into bottle until at wine, squeeze the bulb pump to inflate the balloon and watch it create an air tight seal from within the bottle.
- Designed for standard size bottles only: For use in 750-ml size bottles. Not for carbonated beverages.
- Balloons should last 80+ uses and are easily replaceable.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Air Cork
- Item model number: AC11
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.