Size:1 Pack Agostino RECCA Whole Anchovies in Salt Imported Italian Anchovies
Agostino Recca, from Sciacca, Sicily, has become one of the most reliable
producers of anchovies now being imported into the United States. The Recca
family is not a stranger to quality, flavor and tradition. These Recca
Anchovies from Sicily are whole salted fillets packed in salt and a touch of
brine. It is also important to note that these anchovies do require some extra
work to remove the backbone and tail, but the extra work and time to soak the
de-boned anchovies in cold water for 15-20 minutes before using, yields a
flavor out of this world and we have actually found they are less salty than
the oil packed anchovies. We recommend that once the can is opened, to keep
the remainder of anchovies and salt in an airtight container in the
refrigerator where they will keep indefinitely.
- Agostino Recca
- Whole Anchovies in Salt
- Imported Anchovies
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 3 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- #9 in Packaged Anchovies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.