Size:80K seeds, or 1/2 LB Terms and conditions, READ THIS PLEASE: Orders over
$10 from this ad will be shipped with tracking, Otherwise: Seeds will be
shipped economy/standard or first class 2-10 day shipping (NO TRACKING and no
planting instructions to keep seed costs to the buyer low), in a ziplock
baggie. Our goal is to save you money on quality seeds. We are responsible
sellers, and we make sure our buyers are well taken care of. Shipped within 2
business days after payment. We are a seller that caters to experienced
gardeners. (germination and plant care information is readily available
online, but if you can’t find germinating and care instructions, please feel
free to message us). Most of our listings include germination instructions, so
we do not ship growing instructions. Multiple orders of a single item will be
combined into 1 ziplock. We are not responsible for buyer germination success,
seeds have been tested. Seed count is approximate, and packaged by weight.
Seeds vary in size, weight is exact, and based upon empirical count, quantity
is estimated. Liability of seller is limited to the cost of the item(s).
Zellajake Farm and Garden: “Seeds for all your planting needs” since 2013
- Grow your own tortoise forage plot! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO
- This mix is perfect for Sulcata and Leopard tortoises, as well as other desert tortoises. This mix has lemon grass, oatgrass, avena sativa, as well as other native African Grasses and domestic grasses. There is no bermuda grass in this blend.
- Seeds should be planted 1/4" deep in organic soil. If planting outdoors, wait until danger of frost has passed. Keep the soil moist until seeds have germinated, after which time the grasses are low maintenance. Just don't allow the soil to dry out entirely for long periods.
- If grass goes to seed, avoid feeding to your tortoise.
- Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013"
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Manufacturer: Zellajake Farm and Garden
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.