Every Z-Wave smart home depends on data for truly
intelligent automation; automation that makes a smart home actually smart,
responsive, and secure. TriSensor provides your smart home with its 3 most
essential pieces of intelligence. 3 different sensors are crafted into
TriSensor’s impossibly small finish. A Motion Sensor to monitor a room’s
occupancy, a temperature sensor to manage its environment, and a light
intensity sensor to manage connected lighting. 3 sensors. 1.77 inches small.
Read more Motion Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Light Sensor. Motion Sensor.
Useful as a Z-Wave automation or security sensor, TriSensor detects motion
with accuracy up to 23 feet – 40% bigger than its nearest competitors.
Temperature Sensor. Automate your home’s heating and cooling; read real-time
temperatures in rooms between 14~122°F with accuracy of ±1°C. Light Sensor.
Automate your home’s lights; read and analyse how bright lights are in a room
between 0 to 30000 LUX with ±3% accuracy. Read more Perfect scene trigger.
TriSensor is one of the best sensors that helps trigger your home automation
scenes with other devices. Walking in a room and lights up when it’s dark,
works with your thermo controller to keep your room neither cold or hot, keep
your house safe when unexpected intruder comes. Read more Highest level of
security. TriSensor is Z-Wave’s only 3-in-1 sensor to offer the very best
level of security: S2. Making it perfect as a security and alarm sensor, S2
means that TriSensor has anti-hacking features including AES-128 bit
encryption and ECDH key exchange. TriSensor and S2 keeps your home smart and
secure. TriSensor’s Z-Wave Plus and S2 features also a 50% reduction in
wireless power-consumption versus older Z-Wave devices and a wireless range up
to 67% greater. Read more Easy setup and flexible installation. At only 1.77
inches in size and weighing only 50 grams, TriSensor is really small. That
means it can be placed almost anywhere in your home. TriSensor offers 4
different installation possibilities: in a corner, as a shelf sensor, as a
beam sensor, or recessed in a ceiling cavity with Aeotec’s Recessor (available
separately). Read more
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, TriSensor also detects temperature -10~50C / 14~122C with accracy of 1C, 0~30000 LUX with 3% accracy.
- Wireless and Cordless. Powered by 1 x CR123A battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056128.
- Part Number: ZWA005-A
- Item Weight: 2.88 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.9 x 2.5 inches
- Item model number: ZWA005-A
- Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required.
- Size: Small
- Color: White
- Shape: Square
- Power Source: Battery
- Voltage: 3 volts
- Wattage: 4.5 watts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1.76 Pounds
- Special Features: Wireless
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Description Pile: CR123A
- Average Battery Life: 1 years
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Date First Available: August 20, 2018
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.