Review “This is the most thorough, well researched, and detailed baking text I
have seen. Advanced Bread and Pastry is more comprehensive than any of the
competing texts I have reviewed.” – Paul V. Krebs, C.C.E., Professor of
Culinary Arts and Baking, Schenectady County Community College, Schenectady,
New York”I think that the strength of the authors’ technical knowledge really
is evident here.” – Christopher S Harris, Pastry Chef/Instructor, South
Seattle Community College, Seattle, Washington Read more About the Author
Michel Suas is an internationally known baking and pastry chef and founder of
the San Francisco Baking Institute. In 2002 he was recognized by the Bread
Bakers Guild of America and awarded the prestigious Golden Baguette award for
his talent and dedication to the art of professional pastry and artisan bread
baking. Read more
- Hardcover: 1043 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 1 edition (April 4, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141801169X
- ISBN-13: 97
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- #64 in Restaurant & Food Industry (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.