ACDelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is the most recent release in
the well-established DEXRON series of automotive transmission fluids. It
provides more consistent shift performance, even in extreme conditions, and
degrades less over time. DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid helps
automatic transmissions last longer and perform better. DEXRON-VI Automatic
Transmission Fluid is suitable for use in vehicles that specify the following
requirements: fully licensed and approved by GM, recommended for use in GM
transmission model years 2006 and newer calling for DEXRON-VI Automatic
Transmission Fluid (replaces DEXRON-III and DEXRON-II(E), or recommended for
any other vehicle manufacturer that calls for DEXRON-VI, III, or II(E).
ACDelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is not for use in CVT
(Continuously Variable Transmissions) or DCT (Dual Clutch Transmissions) which
require specialized fluids.
- Backward compatible with previous DEXRON automatic transmission fluids and can be used as a much-improved replacement for older vehicles/transmissions originally using previous DEXRON fluids
- Improved performance over previous DEXRON fluids in: friction durability, viscosity stability, aeration and foam control, and oxidation resistance
- Potential to enable improved fuel economy and longer transmission life
- Provides for extended drain intervals
- Brand: ACDelco
- Model: 88865602
- Item Weight: 8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Item model number: 10-9395
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Exterior: Machined
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10-9395
- OEM Part Number: 88865602
- Folding: No
- Cover Included: 88865602
- Shipping Weight: 9.3 pounds
- Date First Available: April 20, 2016
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.