Inline Duct Booster Fan A smart inline duct fan designed to quietly ventilate
hydroponic grow rooms, boost heating/cooling to rooms, circulate fresh air,
exhaust projects, and cool AV closets. Featuring an inline mixed-flow design,
the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications.
Contains an DC-motor with PWM-control for a quiet and energy efficient
performance. Includes an intelligent controller that features advanced
programming and functions. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one
thermal controller, one corded thermal probe, two duct clamps, installation
manual, all necessary mounting hardware, and a corded AC plug adapter.
Intelligent Controller The controller can be programmed to adjust fan speeds
to respond to varying high and low temperatures, and humidity. For ventilation
applications, the controller can be set to run continuously, or triggered to
run at customizable speeds when given power, due to its backup memory
capability. Additional features includes a countdown timer, alarm system, and
eco-mode. Includes detachable 12-foot precision water-resistant probe. Quiet
and Energy Efficient Design Unlike common duct fans that uses an AC-motor
which are loud and unmanageable, this duct fan features an DC-motor that is
controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables motors
to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating
additional heat or noise. In addition, the duct fan uses a mixed flow design
using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high
static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications
where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings
rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any
direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids,
and performs well even in harsh environments.
- Designed to ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, cool AV closets, and exhaust odors.
- Intelligent controller with temperature and humidity programming, fan speed control, timer, and alarm system.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled DC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded sensor probe, AC power plug, two duct clamps, and required mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 4 | Dimensions: 6.9 x 11.9 x 7.4 in. | Airflow: 205 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
- Part Number: AI-CLT4
- Item Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 10.6 x 9.8 inches
- Item model number: CLOUDLINE T4
- Size: 4 Inch
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Date First Available: April 17, 2017
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.