Brand New AAR Harp Badge Kilt Pin is an essential part of Highland wear. It
will add beauty and security to your kilt. The AAR Kilt Pin comes with a
Locking Pin in the back for easy locking and unlocking. It is 4 inches long
which is the standard Kilt Pin size. AAR Kilt Pins are made with high quality
materials and are very unique as compared to those sold by other sellers. We
are very confident that you will love the product and be our returning
customer for future purchases. USE OF KILT PIN The Kilt Pin is a piece of
jewelry that should be on the right side of the kilt. Its function is to
prevent the apron from falling or blowing open by adding weight to the outer
apron and is commonly seen as a form of decoration.
- AAR Kilt Pin W/Harp Badge Highland Scottish Chrome Plated Kilt Accessory
- Locking Pin on the Back
- Size: 4" Long
- Great Value for Money
- Money Back Guarantee
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.