This ball bearing is made of chrome steel, is unsealed, and has a bronze cage.
It has an 8 mm inside diameter, a 22 mm outside diameter, and a 7 mm depth.
This single-row ball bearing has deep groove geometry for applications that
require high speeds and support both radial and axial loads. This bearing’s
inner and outer races are made of chrome steel for durability and resistance
to deformity under heavy loads. It has Normal radial internal clearance for
applications that do not involve thermal expansion or atypical precision. This
ball bearing conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a
narrow range of variation. This bearing is open for lubrication that is
applied in place. Its “Light” bearing design makes it suitable for use in
limited space applications or for average loads. A bronze cage evenly spaces
the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction,
vibrations, and noise. This single row ball bearing is for use in applications
such as bicycles and inline skatesRolling bearings use rolling elements to
maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and
support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following
types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All
rolling bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated
with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings
are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of
lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the
bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the
ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of
applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics,
dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate
crushers, among others.
- Single-row deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- Chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads
- Normal radial internal clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion or atypical precision
- Conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation
- Open bearing for lubrication applied in place
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- #2076 in Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.