LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET… Any experienced or
amateur bartender knows that there are 6 main elements to take into
consideration when choosing a liquor pourer: 1) Size – The special 6 sealing
fins design are designed to fit the greatest number of bottles possible (of
any liquor, oil vinegar or syrup bottle, up to 1l). 2) Control – Tapered spout
shape provides maximum accuracy and control which helps to avoid spilling &
splashing. 3) Leakage – Special 6 sealing fins design helps the pour spout to
sit tight in the bottle neck. 4) Materials quality – The pour spout is made of
304 stainless steel, food grade material and 100% non-rust. 5) Easy to clean –
Get rid of sticky residues from dried syrups / liquors easily with the twisted
metal “straw brush”. Proven to improve pour spouts efficiency and liquid
quality. 6) Fruit flies prevention – Full length shot pourer caps fully cover
the pourer tube and provide your bottles 100% protection from annoying fruit
flies, bugs and dirt. Read more Read more Read more Read more Caps, Caps
Everywhere… Dust caps are significantly longer and durable than any other
typical cap. The caps prevent fruit flies and nasty residue from forming
around the pourer’s spout or even worse – inside the bottle content. Elegance
+ Skills = 1 Hostess! Bartending is an art. By using Barillio liquor pourers
you give your cocktails the most precise flavors they need to be delicious.
Since we want you to STUN your guests, besides the stylish and elegant look of
the pourers on your bottles, we also provide a professional bartending digital
eBook: “Happy Hour”. Learn new techniques, tips and yummy cocktail recipes!
Vodka? Whiskey? Olive Oil! You’ll soon notice that you are using Barillio
special designed pourers not only at the bar for alcohol bottles, but also in
the kitchen! They are popular used in home kitchens, restaurants and coffee
shops.Try them out on bottles of olive oil, cooking oil, vinegar and juice
- SERVE YOUR GUESTS WITH STYLE: BARILLIO LIQUOR POURERS SET ANSWERS ALL YOUR NEEDS! High grade (304 SST) stainless steel construction prevents rust and provides a clean, quality look to bottles displayed behind your bar. The durable speed pourer fins offer an easy to clean + easy to use experience and don't get greasy and sticky after the first use like cheap rubber pour spouts.
- UNIQUE DESIGN FOR PERFECT SEALING & PRECISION The 6-thread stopper design (3 wide fins to fit wide bottle necks and 3 narrow fins to fit narrow bottle necks) enables perfect sealing for various sizes of liquor, wine, spirits, vinegar and olive oil bottles, up to 1l. The tapered spout shape helps to streamline consistent flow of any liquid, providing fast speeds but maximum accuracy and control which helps to avoid spilling & splashing.
- 100% PROTECTION FROM FRUIT FLIES WITH DUST CAPS Full length dust cap are must have accessories for a long-lasting pouring experience. They fully cover the pourer tube and provide your bottles 100% protection from annoying fruit flies, bugs and dirt. Unlike small dust caps which stick to the spout, the long version is more flexible and slide on and off easily.
- SPECIAL BONUSES 1 CLEANING BRUSH (to keep your pour spouts perform at their best and last for years), 4 EXTRA DUST CAPS (you always want spare caps), and our unique treat: THE PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL EBOOK "Happy Hour" that includes new techniques, tips and recipes (because you want your tequila, rum, whiskey, gin and vodka based cocktails to taste as if they were made at a bar by real bartenders!).
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE All of our superior design products undergoes restricted inspection in the U.S. These popular liquor pourers are used worldwide by professionals and commercial bars. Therefore your purchase will be backed by a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 2.4 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: SAVANTSYS
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.