Material Type:X2 ND 3-STOP | Size:72mm 72mm X2 3-Stop ND (Neutral Density)
Filter For Camera Lenses by Breakthrough Photography Featuring H-K9L optical
glass made in Japan, MRC8, and nanotec nano coatings, the X2 ND is among the
most color neutral filters available to photographers. The 3-stop X2 ND
features an incredibly durable weather-sealed traction frame that makes
getting filters on-and-off a whole lot easier. The X2 features a 3.5mm ultra-
slim double-threaded traction frame to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle
full-frame setups. Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25
years. Features and Benefits: MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting
Double-threaded traction frame to eliminate vignetting Sharp H-K9L optical
glass made in Japan Nano coating layer technology, called nanotec Durable
weather-sealed traction frame 25 Year Ironclad Support Item includes: 1 x 72mm
X2 3-Stop ND Filter 1 x Lens Cloth Risk-Free Guarantee: We are confident that
Breakthrough Photography will become your new go-to source for Photography
products and accessories that if we’re wrong, we’ll give you your money back.
If you aren’t overjoyed with your product and the results, we’ll give you a
full refund, no questions asked. Click on Buy now button for complete your
- MRC8 CREDIT FILTER: Uniformly applied MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting which easily gets compounded at long exposures. Our MRC8 is structurally harder than the glass itself, providing a protective scratch-resistant layer, shielding the glass from the elements of frequent fieldwork.
- X2 ND (NEUTRAL DENSITY) FILTER: Our X2 ND 3-stop features critically sharp H-K9L optical glass made in Japan. The moment you pick up X2 ND youll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with its matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
- NANOTEC: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC8, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our completely weather-sealed X2 traction frame the X2 ND was built to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- FITMENT: Compatible with all 72mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X2 serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Item model number: X2-ND3-72mm
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.