This 608-2RS 8x22x7-millimeter sealed single-row miniature ceramic ball
bearing supports typical radial loads. The bearing is made of stainless steel
for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures, and it has rubber seals on
both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out. This
single-row sealed ceramic ball bearing is suitable for use in applications
that involve combined radial and axial loads and a need for high running
accuracy at high rotational speeds. Such applications include clutches,
drives, gearboxes, compressors, pumps, turbines, and printing and textile
machines, among others.Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the
separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support
radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types:
ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All rolling
bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with
oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are
meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication,
based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from
environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing
speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from
agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment,
elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among
- Single-row bearing for supporting typical radial loads
- Stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- Item Weight: 0.48 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #5395 in Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.