Style:Set of 4 Casters STRENGTH AND RELIABILITY BUILT RIGHT IN!§ Function &
Design For Your Caster Needs §At Foghorn Construction, we pride ourselves on
staying ahead of the competition. Our newly released Heavy Duty Locking Caster
Set is both functional, durable and the longest lasting Caster Set on the
market today. With many great installation methods to choose from, Foghorn
Construction is going to make your work day smoother. Whether you’re in your
garage, in the warehouse or on the worksite, there’s nothing better than
knowing your cargo is safe. We engineered the Foghorn Construction Heavy Duty
Locking Caster Set to keep your load safe for many trips to come. We love
seeing our casters used on a daily basis. It’s about safety and durability.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS► Roller Wheel Set: (2) Fixed; (2) Rotating w/ Brake
function casters► Wheel Size: 6” x 2” ► Roller Wheel Material: Non marking
polyurethane tread on cast iron zinc coated core ► Upgraded Weight Capacity:
3430 per set (320 kg each)► Locking Mechanism: Superior toe activate or
release with down function ► Bearings: Sealed main► Don’t settle for less!
Foghorn Construction prides itself on being industry leaders when it comes to
improving on the old norms of Caster construction. We use high grade steel, a
reinforced braking system and an INDESTRUCTIBLE polyurethane wheel
materialYour Authentic Foghorn Construction Heavy Duty Locking Caster Set is
Ready To Go, Click Add To Cart Now!The hole pattern “on center” for the bolts
is 3 1/4 inches x 2 3/4 inches. The top plate dimensions are 4 1/2 inches, by
3 7/8 inches. The holes are ovals
- ENDLESS USES The two locking brake swivel wheels and two fixed wheels are perfect. Are you in need non-marking and solid transport. Quality brake activates and releases easily with a push down from your foot. No fumbling with those side activated brakes. Brake locks the carriage swivel mechanism. The tire bearings are fully sealed and will withstand high weight usage. Use them for freight handling at the depot.
- THE STRENGTH YOU NEED All of large size heavy duty 6 inch x 2 inch Polyurethane rubber outer & steel inner trolly wheels are sturdy . Use them for freight handling at the depot. Move the trailer around the workshop, these lockable wheels have many uses. Mount to a shop cabinet and roll around while loaded as a wheeled solution for garage space. Your toolbox, scaffold, desk, hand truck will spin non stop. Each premium castor set is rated to 3500 lbs, we give you great results.
- FORM & FUNCTION Commercial grade swiveling castor with ball bearing top swivel and easy to roll wheels. Machine shop cart, Workbench, Trolley chest, Shelves, Pallet rack, Portable flatbed, warehouse wagon, dollies, manufacturing stand, shelving, replacement rollers, shelf hardware, rolling box storage, heavy machine shop utility tools. Stop messing with chocks, extra maintenance like oil, and overall labor involved with pneumatic valves. Grab a pack or pair of these strengthened castors now!
- SO MANY SURFACES Mechanic's shop, manufacturers, shed organization, these wheels make any equipment into a dolly base for the work area. Use your new project on cement, concrete, hardwood, wood or ceramic tile. Basically any floor surface will do. These large diameter, wide width & heavy gauge castors are low friction, nonmarking, and scratch resistant. Weld or bolt them to any application.
- USE INDOORS OR OUTDOORS Our Zinc treated steel will last outdoors, but if you are down in the harbor you will see rust over time. Use it in harsh climates where you know you need a superior product. Know that Foghorn Construction has you covered. All large size duty polyurethane rubber trolly wheels are sturdy. Use them on cement, concrete, hardwood, wood or ceramic tile. any floor will hold the lockable wheeled units. Your toolbox, scaffold, desk, armchair or hand truck will spin non stop.
- Shipping Weight: 30.1 pounds
- #29 in Plate Casters
- #376 in Industrial Hardware
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.