6 Volt hardwired power adapter for all 6V XM Radio receivers including the
Delphi SKYFi, SKYFi 2, Roady, Roady 2, and Jensen/AudioVox XR9 and XC9
receivers. This adapter allows you to connect your XM Radio receiver to the
power in your vehicle without using the cigarette lighter socket. The adapter
features an indicator light showing that the adapter is powered on and working
correctly. We have sold thousands of these adapters to customer over the
years. The connector fits all 6 Volt receivers as long as the plastic tip of
your old power adapter did not melt into the power port. This was a common
issue with the Roady and Roady2 receivers. Be sure to check if your old power
adapter has the black, yellow, or white tip still on the end of the connector.
- Hardwired Power adapter for 6V XM Radio Receivers
- Works with Delphi SKYFi, SKYFi 2, Delphi Roady, Roady 2 and XR9
- Connect to power and ground in your car and free up your cigarette lighter adapter
- Indicator light on the unit lets you know the power adapter is working correctly
- Allows for clean installation and works in any vehicle
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 2 inches
- Item model number: LPAD-6V
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Date First Available: October 7, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.