Size: Closed length (Handle). 3.85″ Blade length. 2.7″. Open length is 6.5″.
Widest point of the handle is 1.2″. Widest point of the blade is 1.1″…. The
High Grade Damascus steel used for these blades consists of layers of low
carbon & high carbon (1095&15N20) mixture welded, forged and hammered several
times to obtain Up to 200 Layers. The hardness of these blades is up to 56 to
58 HRC on the Rockwell scale providing sharp edges that are designed for lots
of use. Precision heat treating methods are employed to provide the sharpest,
most enduring edges available. Only quality materials have been used to create
this beautiful Knife. For the collectors this knife is stylish and built to
last. How to care for your new knives: (You will receive a set of care
instructions with your purchase) ~ Store in a dry place, moisture encourages
rust. Damascus is very easy to clean if rusted but is rust resistant. ~ After
use, wash and dry the blade & apply vegetable oil, or any food safe
lubricating oil. ~ Sometimes Damascus steel darkens with age. To brighten up
the blade, sand it lengthwise with a worn piece of sand paper. This just hits
the raised portions of the etched pattern and makes the blade look brighter.
No two items are ever identical; the item you receive may be slightly
different to the pictures shown. Damascus steel is a refined method of forging
steel where the anvil and the hammer determine just what kind of knife is made
each time. The use of natural materials i.e., buffalo horn, stag horn, wood
and camel bone means that variations in color and slight imperfections may be
present but make each knife that much more unique.
- Hand made damscus steel folding knife with some great features. Damascus steel blade, stainless steel "engraved" bolsters, brass lining and bufalo handle. With genuine leather sheath.
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- #221 in Folding Hunting Knives
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.