Review “50 Things to See with a Telescope – Kids is an excellent first book or
addition to any kid amateur astronomer’s bookshelf – even for those of us who
are still just kids at heart.” -Kevin Mogk, Science Communicator, Manitoba
Museum Planetarium.”This book is a must have BEFORE buying that first
telescope for a young new astronomer (or even an older beginner)! Or, at the
least, given to a beginner with a new telescope. As an advanced amateur
astronomer, I have been on the lookout for a book I could wholeheartedly
recommend to beginners, and I haven’t seen a book better than The Stars, A New
Way to See Them by H. A. Ray, until now.” – Eric Newell, Carolina Skygazers.
- Age Range: 7 – 12 years
- Grade Level: 4 – 6
- Lexile Measure: 1000 (What's this?)
- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: John A Read (July 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0999034650
- ISBN-13: 51
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.