These very vibrant snails are great for adding some color and decoration to
your aquarium, but they also serve some very useful purposes. They clean algae
off of glass, plants, and decorations, they eat hair algae, and they keep your
substrate clean and the correct color. They are totally safe with any fish,
shrimp, or plants, and are completely peaceful. Hilarious if you have dwarf
shrimp like I do – they love to ride around on the snails! Red Ramshorn snail
shells range from a bright pink to a sharp-looking maroon, but most are closer
toward the pink side of the spectrum. The snails usually ship as pea sized
snails, but may sometimes be smaller. However, even the smallest snail will be
adult breeding size within 2 months. RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS: – PH level
range: 7.0 and up – Temperature range: 60 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit – Water
type: Soft to hard – Additional notes: Ramshorn snails are not picky at all
about their water parameters, and they tend to reproduce like crazy in almost
any conditions. If you run into problems with snail overpopulation, a few
Assassin Snails will quickly take care of the problem. Ramshorn snails eat
algae, waste, and invertebrate pellets or fish food. Snails are very sensitive
to copper, so watch out for copper if you use tap water in your tank.
- You’ll receive at least 5 young Blue Leopard Ramshorn Snails
- NOTE: young blue ramshorn may look similar to brown leopard snail. Will gain more blue color as the age.
- 100% Live arrive satisfactory guarantee. Please contact within 2 hours
- Reproduces easily in freshwater aquariums. Great live food starter colony for puffers/etc!
- Fantastic algae eaters! Will not eat living plants. Healthy Snail, raise in my own tank
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.