Read more Overview [email protected] EDOAP-264 is the widely used
and trusted 6 Panel Screening urine drug test in the industry. It detects 6
most popular drugs according to the FDA recommended cut-off levels. Substances
tested for on this dip card: Marijuana (THC), Amphetamine (AMP),
Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cocaine (COC), Opiates (OPI 2000), Methamphetamine
(MET/mAMP) Test Specifications ● The tests are FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use
(OTC Use) and CLIA Waived for professional use; FDA recommended cutoff level
for our tests: THC – 50 ng/mL; OPI 2000 – 2000 ng/mL; COC – 300 ng/mL; AMP –
1000 ng/mL; BZO – 300 ng/mL; MET / mAMP -1000 ng/mL; ● Each test is sealed in
the individual pouch ● The drug names tested, item code, and expiration date
are printed on each pouch. ● OPI 2000 detects a wide range of natural opiates,
semi-synthetic, and synthetic opioids such as: Morphine, Codeine, Heroin each
at 2000 ng/mL cutoff level and Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone,
Norcodeine at higher cutoff level shown in instruction. ● MOP (OPI 300) tests
that detects OPI at more sensitive rate of 300 ng/mL cutoff level and is used
by some professional areas are provided by other [email protected] drug tests such as
EDOAP-6124, EDOAP-865, EDOAP-6125B and ECDOA-6125B Common users of our drug
panel tests ● Home drug testing by parents to test their adolescent children ●
Employment and Pre-employment drug testing by employers or selfs ● Pain Clinic
Drug Testing by medical professionals ● Substance Abuse rehabilitation
facilities and Sober Houses by professionals or administrators ● School,
Colleges, and University drug testing by administrators or medical
professionals ● Criminal justice and Law enforcement drug testing by
professionals Note ● Please view the image gallery featuring graphics designed
to help you understand how to use the drug tests, read results, and other
useful test information. ● Please Note: A faint test line (T Line) is still
considered a negative test result. The color density of a T line can vary due
to factors such as: protein levels, acidity, dilution, and specific gravity
levels of a urine sample. ● Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drug
typically refers to how quickly and the length of time that the urine drug
test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatly
depending on the metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the product
instructions for the detection window of each drug. ● Although most employment
labs follow the FDA standard for drug screening tests like our tests, few may
follow different standards or provide a different type of testing process. The
employment confirmatory or EMIT lab test may have different cutoff level from
this screening urine drug test. Please check with the employment drug test lab
about cutoff level for any comparison. Who are our users? Pain Clinics Most
chosen combination: EDOAP-6125B, EDOAP-865 (BUP, OPI 300, OXY, MTD INCLUDED)
EDOAP-4105 (OPI 300, OXY, MTD INCLUDED) Teenager Screening Most chosen
combination: EDOAP -1124, EDOAP -6124, EDOAP -3104, EDOAP -4104 (Most Common
Drugs included) Employment Screening Most chosen combination: EDOAP -1124,
EDOAP-7104, EDOAP -254, EDOAP -754, EDOAP-654, EDOAP -154 and EDOAP-264 Read
- ACCURATE: 6 Panel Screening urine drug test for 6 popular Drugs. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Tests for: Marijuana (THC), Amphetamine (AMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cocaine (COC), Opiates (OPI 2000), Methamphetamine (MET/mAMP)
- EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC – 50 ng/mL; OPI2000 – 2000 ng/mL; COC – 300 ng/mL; AMP – 1000 ng/mL; BZO – 300 ng/mL; MET/mAMP -1000 ng/mL;
- IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
- GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- UPC: 682055226767
- #45 in Home Multidrug Tests
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.