Read more Overview [email protected] EDOAP-754 is the most widely
used and trusted 5 Panel Screening urine drug test in the industry. It detects
5 most popular drugs according to the FDA recommended cut-off levels.
Substances tested for on this dip card: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine (COC), Opiate
(OPI 2000), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Amphetamine (AMP). Common users of our drug
panel tests · Home drug testing by parents to test their adolescent children;
Employment and Pre-employment drug testing by employers or self; Pain Clinic
Drug Testing by medical professionals Test Specifications · The tests are FDA
510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use) and CLIA Waived for professional use;
FDA recommended cutoff level for our tests: THC – 50 ng/mL; COC – 300 ng/mL;
OPI 2000 – 2000 ng/mL; BZO – 300 ng/mL; AMP – 1000 ng/mL · Each test is sealed
in the individual pouch; The drug names tested, item code, and expiration date
are printed on each pouch. · OPI 2000 detects a wide range of natural opiates,
semi-synthetic, and synthetic opioids such as: Morphine, Codeine, Heroin each
at 2000 ng/mL cutoff level and Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone,
Norcodeine at higher cutoff level shown in instruction. · MOP (OPI 300) that
detects OPI at more sensitive rate of 300 ng/mL cutoff level and is used by
some professional areas are provided by [email protected] EDOAP-6124, EDOAP-865,
EDOAP-6125B, ECDOA-6125B and ECDOA-1144A3. Note · Please view the image
gallery featuring graphics designed to help you understand how to use the drug
tests, read results, and other useful test information. · A faint test line (T
Line) is still considered a negative test result. The color density of a T
line can vary due to factors such as: protein levels, acidity, dilution, and
specific gravity levels of a urine sample. · Minimum and Maximum detection
time for each drug typically refers to how quickly and the length of time that
the urine drug test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time
varies greatly depending on the metabolism rate of each person. Please refer
to the product instructions for the detection window of each drug. · Although
most employment labs follow the FDA standard for drug screening tests like our
tests, few may follow different standards or provide a different type of
testing process. The employment confirmatory or EMIT lab test may have
different cutoff level from this screening urine drug test. Please check with
the employment drug test lab about cutoff level for any comparison. Who are
our users? Pain Clinics Most chosen combination: EDOAP-6125B, EDOAP-865 (BUP,
OPI 300, OXY, MTD INCLUDED) EDOAP- 065 (MOP, BUP, COC, MTD, OXY, THC UNCLUDED)
EDOAP-4105 (OPI 300, OXY, MTD INCLUDED) Teenager Screening Most chosen
combination: EDOAP -1124, EDOAP -6124, EDOAP -3104, EDOAP -4104 (Most Common
Drugs included) Employment Screening Most chosen combination: EDOAP -1124,
EDOAP-7104, EDOAP -254, EDOAP -754, EDOAP-654, EDOAP -154 and EDOAP-264 Read
more EDTH-114 EDOAP-754 EDOAP-065 EDOAP-3104 ECDOA-7124 1144A3 Number of
Panels 1 5 6 10 12 14 Number of tests Included 15 Pack 5 Pack 5 Pack 5 Pack 10
pack 5 Pack Drugs Tested THC THC, COC, OPI 2000, AMP, BZO THC, MOP(OPI 300),
BUP, COC, MTD, OXY THC, OPI 2000, COC, AMP, BAR, BZO, MDMA, MET, MTD, PCP THC,
OPI 2000, AMP, COC, MET/mAMP, OXY, BAR, BZO, MDMA, MTD, PCP, TCA THC, BUP, OPI
2000, AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MET, MTD, MDMA, OXY, PCP, PPX, TCA Specialty of Test
Marijuana Most Popular Drugs Opiate Panel with THC Comprehensive Popular Drugs
Comprehensive cup, temp strip, CLIA waived Most Comprehensive cup, temp strip,
CLIA waived Type Dip Card Dip Card Dip Card Dip Card Urine Test Cup Urine Test
- ACCURATE: Most comprehensive and trusted 5 Panel Screening urine dip drug test. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Tests for 5 popular Drugs: Marijuana (THC), Opiate (OPI 2000), Cocaine (COC), Amphetamine (AMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO).
- EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC – 50 ng/mL;COC – 300 ng/mL; OPI 2000 – 2000 ng/mL;BZO – 300 ng/mL; AMP – 1000 ng/mL
- IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
- GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- UPC: 682055226491
- #1 in Home Multidrug Tests
- #13 in Medical Diagnostics & Screening
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.