Each container has 1.5oz (42grams) of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight. 💎
MICA pearl pigments have been around for centuries and are made from mica and
earth pigments. Their NON-TOXIC characteristics, animal friendliness, irritant
and stain free, while being gentle and safe to your skin. The mica powders are
chemically colored for light fastness. Pearlescent, Iridescent colors are
transparent pigments allowing light to reflect and refract to create depth and
pearlized effects.💎 Use approx 1-2 tsp of pigment per 1lb of soap. Hot process
1/4-1/2 per 1lb of soap💎 ALL of our pigments are 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE💎
Please see specific notes on each color listed for Use & Applications as well
as end product suitability. 💎 Purchasers should, by their own tests and
evaluations, determine suitability of such products for their specific use.💎
Our colorants are sold by weight, not volume. We package our pigment in 5gram
packs, 1.5oz and 4.5oz sizes. 💎 Photos shown are as accurate as possible.
However, due to variations in viewer monitor – settings, colors may vary from
actual items.💎 Inorganic Pigment – Stable in water and solvent base systems
(Epoxy, Plastidip, Haloefx, Nail Polish, Paint……) 💎 The color shown on the
listing,website, brochure or any marketing materials may not be exact due to
monitor/printing process limitations. Each person sees color a little
differently please contact us if you have any questions about the color before
purchase.💎 +++Pigment is sold by WEIGHT and NOT by volume like some other
retailers. We want you to receive the true amount of pigment you need.
- Non-toxic Mica Powdered Pigment – Our Turquoise is truly unique! With a proprietary blend this color is soft turquoise with the flash of Diamond Effect. A truly one of a kind color only available through Black Diamond Pigments
- (Use for plastics slime epoxy nail polish automotive paint lacquer soap resins fiberglass bath bombs lip stick lip balm latex rubber screen printing candle making cosmetics blush crafts jewelry Plastidip Halo EFX lotions creams plastic resins nail polish melt pour soap embossing wood and much more!) Do NOT use with concrete the color will not be the same as displayed.
- 42g/1.5oz (10-60 Microns) NON-TOXIC Highest Quality Mica, Titanium Dioxide – (1.5oz by weight) – FDA approved for cosmetic use. 1g of pigment per 1oz of epoxy. 25-50g of pigment per gallon of peelable paint. Please see pigment portion guide for help. (Melting point 1200-1800F) (pH : 6.0-9.0 4% H2O) BEST IF ADDED TO A CLEAR BASE FOR TRUE COLOR
- Clear SLIME can be transformed into truly unique slime by adding just a small amount of pigment. Place the pigment in the center of the slime and slowly fold the clear slime over onto the pigment repeatedly until the pigment is dispersed thoroughly in the slime. Here at BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS we are leading the industry in quality and customer service.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Item model number: TDE-1
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.