Due to state law, this test can not be shipped to NY state. Our ZRT Essential
Thyroid Profile tests the following hormone levels: Thyroid Stimulating
Hormone (TSH), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thyroxine (fT4) and Thyroid
peroxidase (TPO). By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can
create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of
health beyond testing a single hormone level. Thyroid FAQs: What is the job of
the thyroid gland in the body? The thyroid is a small gland located in the
throat that produces thyroid hormones. These hormones are responsible for
regulating the body’s metabolism including how it creates and uses energy.
What are some factors that can affect thyroid function? Thyroid function can
be affected by nutritional deficiencies including iodine & selenium and by
exposure to toxic elements including bromine, arsenic, selenium, mercury &
cadmium. Who should test their thyroid function? Routine screening is
recommended for those experiencing symptoms such as: weight gain or inability
to gain weight, feeling cold all the time, low energy, hair loss, irregular
bowel movements or depression. Testing thyroid function is also recommended
for individuals over the age of 50, anyone with a family history of thyroid
disorders and those with autoimmune disorders.What are some tips to make my
blood spot collection easier?To encourage blood flow, try running your hands
under warm water and/or rubbing your hands together or swinging your arms
before nicking your finger. Also, make sure that your hand is below your waist
when you begin collection to allow gravity to assist with blood flow.
- The Essential Thyroid Profile Is An Overall Assessment Of Thyroid Function For Both Men And Women. Includes: free Thyroxine (fT4), free Triiodothryronine (fT3), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (TPO)
- Consider The Essential Thyroid Profile For Alopecia, Anxiety, Arthralgias, Constipation, Depression, Fatigue, Hashimotos, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Infertility, Mood Disorders, Obesity, Sleep Disorders and Weight Issues
- A Properly Regulated Thyroid Is Essential To A Wide Array Of Biochemical Processes In The Body. This Profile Can Help Detect Both Overt And Subclinical Thyroid Disease, As Well As Monitor Thyroid Replacement Therapy. Full Assessment Of Thyroid Health, Including Screening For Hypo- or Hyperthyroidism, Determining Free T4 and Free T3 levels, Testing For Autoimmune Thyroid Disease And Monitoring Thyroid Replacement Dosages
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days With Lab Analysis – Kit Comes With Pre-Paid Shipping Label and Requires NO Additional Lab Fees
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Men and Women Of Any Age
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- UPC: 656727138269
- #98 in Home Health Tests
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.