Style:Super Fine 400 Grit | Size Name:1 Pack 3M wetordry
sandpaper cuts fast and smooth, and it can also be used to repair surface
defects. It can be used with water or cutting oil. Ideal for sanding metal for
repainting or prior to primer coat. From the Manufacturer 3M(TM) Wetordry(TM)
allows you to sand between coats of varnish and paint or other finishes. Can
be used with water to reduce clogging and extend abrasive life. Ideal for
sanding metal for repainting or prior to primer coat.
- It is 400 grit
- For sanding between coats of varnish, lacquer, paint and other finishes.
- Silicon carbide abrasive, a sharp synthetic mineral that cuts fast and smooth
- Waterproof paper
- Ideal for obtaining a satin smooth finish on lacquer, varnish, enamel and synthetic coating
- For use on wood, metal, plastic, fiberglass, and for auto finishing
- Super Fine, 5 sheets per pack
- Part Number: 9085NA
- Item Weight: 3.04 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0 x 9.2 x 12 inches
- Item model number: 9085NA
- Size: 1 Pack
- Color: NULL
- Style: Super Fine 400 Grit
- Material: Silicon Carbide
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Grit Description: super fine
- Certification: N/A
- Included Components: N/A
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Date First Available: October 16, 2005
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.