Color:White | Size:3 fl oz 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200
is extremely strong, retains its strength above or below water line. Stays
flexible too – allows for structural movement. Has excellent resistance to
weathering and salt water. From the Manufacturer 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant
5200 White. The adhesive sealant is extremely strong, retains its strength
above or below water line. Stays flexible too – allows for structural
movement. Has excellent resistance to weathering and salt water.Stress caused
by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking is effectively absorbed. Check the
bonding and sealing jobs this product can handle for you: fiberglass deck to
fiberglass hull, wood to fiberglass, portholes and deck fittings, motors on
fiberglass transoms, under mouldings, hull seams above and below water line.
Center board trunk joints. Between struts and planking. Stern joints. Deck
housing, etc. Easy to apply with manual caulking gun. Remains workable with
trowel or spatula up to four hours after application. Won’t sag or flow in
vertical or horizontal seams.About 3M Industrial Adhesives and TapesFor more
than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our
customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from
its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial
customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. 3M Industrial Adhesives and
Tapes include application-specific products that provide durability, strength,
and special characteristics such as temperature resistance and short- and
long-term protection. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents
consistency, superior quality, and value.
- 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is extremely strong, retains its strength above or below water line
- Stays flexible
- Allows for structural movement
- Has excellent resistance to weathering and salt water
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 5 x 9 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 3004.7747
- #1 in Industrial Joint Sealants
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.