Size:5 Gallon 303 (30375) UV Protectant 5 Gallon for Vinyl, Plastic, Rubber,
Fiberglass, Leather & More – Prevents Fading & Cracking from UV Damage –
Restores Color & Repels Dirt – Non-Toxic, Matte Finish, 5 Gallon
- 303 UV Protectant brightens surfaces and keeps them looking newer, longer. This formula provides superior UV protection for any rubber, finished leather, plastic, vinyl, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass surfaces. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
- 303 UV Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains too helping to extend your cleaning.
- Rinse-free formula leaves a non-greasy, dry matte finish with no odor and is non toxic and water based. 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates.
- 303 UV Protectant is an easy to use spray on formula that comes in a 16 fl. oz. bottle with trigger sprayer.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Brand: 303 Products
- Model: 30375
- Item Weight: 42 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 12 inches
- Item model number: 30375
- Manufacturer Part Number: 30375
- OEM Part Number: 30375
- Shipping Weight: 42 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: January 23, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.