Graphite Foundry Crucibles are made from a combination of graphite and clay,
and are recommended for melting your precious, or non-precious metals and can
handle large batches of material. Their thick inner walls can handle direct
heat and open flame foundries. They can be used with our propane melting
furnaces as well as a standard torch method. Rated to withstand temperatures
up to 1560°F to 2912°F (850°C to 1600°C). Measurements: 5-1/4″ high x 4-3/4″
in diameter (exterior dimensions); 4-3/4″ deep x 3-3/4″ in diameter (interior
dimensions). The “” in title represents the amount of aluminum that the
crucible can accommodate (in pounds); the “Kg” is for the amount of kilograms
of brass and copper capacities.Please contact us with any questions. Thanks
- Rated to withstand temperatures up to 1560F – 2912 F (850C – 1600C)
- Designed for melting gold, silver, copper, brass, aluminum, and more metals
- Ideal for use with propane melting furnaces/forges
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: PMC Supplies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.