2wayz 45 Degree Metal Hose Elbow – Rugged Elegance 2wayz –
A Brand That is a Family For years, I was the handy-man for my family. Some of
my duties included plumbing, roofing, carpentry, but especially gardening! As
a result of that, I was always looking for items that would be ‘launched and
forgotten’ for my grandparents and uncles. The problem was, many of the items
sold in the brick and mortar stores were freely available – but not so much in
quality, user-friendly, and especially when it came to handling them with
arthritis-stiff hands. So I started looking for long-handled watering
equipment that would fill that void: Items that will have long handles, easy
to turn on and off, with a nice touch of design. And of course – above all –
reliable and highly durable. I came across these TPR covered splitters and
connectors, used them, and after ‘seeing the light’ started recommending them.
I started helping others achieve what was so difficult for me at the
beginning, slowly creating a happy circle of satisfied gardeners. The relative
success of the items brought me to the point it became obvious I need to make
it a business. Since then, I have been listening and looking out for items
which friends and neighbors use and feel there is need for improvement and
modification. We then revamp the design and have our product engineers upgrade
the items to the high standard which 2wayz holds itself to. Some sectors I
have started to expand to are pressure washing and bathroom accessories. The
45 Degree Elbow: High Quality by Gardeners for Gardeners You probably know
that the word “Quality” has many meanings to many people. It is well known
that when a company writes “heavy duty” or “high quality,” it really depends
on who their clientele is. If you are reading this, then you are probably like
us, avid gardeners and carpenters. We at 2wayz understand that the highest
quality is required for any serious gardener or carpenter. We therefore
constructed the 45° hose elbow with the highest quality and materials
available. The elbow never leaks, is very durable, and will otherwise last
forever! The Story – Expanded Uses We originally came across the 45° elbow
when we were having issues with our spigot which was too close to the ground
(around 10 inches!), and we would scrape our fingers often. At first, we tried
using a flexible hose extension, but we found that they got kinked and would
leak due to the pressure and tearing. So we began looking into hose elbows,
and decided on a 45° elbow. It worked so well to raise the spigot, that we
decided that we needed to look into implementing our classic TPR design (See
our other beautiful products!) onto a 45° elbow. We also made sure that all
aspects of the elbow were optimized to give the user the greatest experience.
For example, it can swivel 360°, and you do not need to be superman to be able
to tighten the elbow to the spigot without a wrench! Nowadays, we also use the
45° elbow to relieve the strain on our camper’s water tank intake, although
there are many uses for the elbow. We have had customers use it for their
washing machines and dryers, giving them the flexibility and maneuverability
to push them all the way against the wall, as well as a simple way to route
hoses around bushes without getting kinked or stopped. We take great pride in
the construction and design of our 45° splitter, so we would love to hear your
comments or possible ideas how we can improve it! Send us a message via seller
feedback, and we will respond to you as quick as we see it! Happy gardening in
the meanwhile! Technical Details TPR Rubber Coating: Thanks to our superb
product engineers, we have affixed the elbow with a smooth rubber coating,
providing easy handling and protection. Knobs: The elbow’s shutoff knobs are 4
cm long, and they will never stiffen, even after five years. Size: With a
standard 3/4″ hose inlet and outlet size, the elbow should fit the standard
garden hose and RV.
- UPGRADED AND REVAMPED 2017 VERSION – 100% LEAKLESS! We added bolts and threads to the elbow, creating the ultimate longest lasting elbow! Our exclusive ball joint design design is real world proven to never leak, keeping you dryer than the Sahara Desert during a sandstorm in late July! We have invested heavily in our patent pending design and construction of elbow giving it a handsome appearance and heavy duty feel. Confident in our "Never Leak Policy," we offer you a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- KINK PREVENTER, MANEUVERABILITY IN TIGHT SPACES. Whether you have a too-small RV water compartment, you need to extend your recessed spigot, the 45 angle is perfect for tight spaces. The unique 45 angle is great for situations which the 90 is too abrupt, and you want the more gradual angle turn.
- OUR KNOBS GIVE YOU THE LEVERAGE, NO NEED FOR WD-40! Unlike most shutoff knobs which stiffen with age, you will always be able to easily and smoothly rotate our elbow's long (4cm!) shut off knobs. Also, we coated the elbow with an ANTI SLIP TPR rubber, allowing you to grip it even when your hands are wet! A sure grip every time, or we will SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT!
- TIME IS MONEY, WE SAVE YOU BOTH! Are you thinking of paying a plumber hundreds of dollars to stem your leaking faucet? No need for that! You can attach the elbow and take advantage of it's handy shut-off option. PLUG & PLAY. Shut off, and save endless trips from faucet to sprinklers. rotate the knob to "off, and be gone!
- BACK & KNUCKLE SAVER, 360 SWIVEL, OPTIMIZED FOR CONVENIENCE. Swiveling a full 360, you can easily access the elbow without bending your back or scraping your fingers! Effortlessly attach and remove hoses from spigots which are too close to the ground, and use your hands to completely tighten the elbow to your faucets, since WRENCHES ARE NOT REQUIRED for the simple installation!
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: G&S Investments
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.