Introducing the 2wayz 4 Way Garden Splitter 2wayz – A
Brand That is a Family For years, I was the handy-man for my family. Some of
my duties included plumbing, roofing, carpentry, but especially gardening! As
a result of that, I was always looking for items that would be ‘launched and
forgotten’ for my grandparents and uncles. The problem was, many of the items
sold in the brick and mortar stores were freely available – but not so much in
quality, user-friendly, and especially when it came to handling them with
arthritis-stiff hands. So I started looking for long-handled watering
equipment that would fill that void: Items that will have long handles, easy
to turn on and off, with a nice touch of design. And of course – above all –
reliable and highly durable. I came across these TPR covered splitters and
connectors, used them, and after ‘seeing the light’ started recommending them.
I started helping others achieve what was so difficult for me at the
beginning, slowly creating a happy circle of satisfied gardeners. The relative
success of the items brought me to the point it became obvious I need to make
it a business. Since then, I have been listening and looking out for items
which friends and neighbors use and feel there is need for improvement and
modification. We then revamp the design and have our product engineers upgrade
the items to the high standard which 2wayz holds itself to. Some sectors I
have started to expand to are pressure washing and bathroom accessories. The 4
Way Splitter Story – A Problem Becomes an Idea We at 2wayz know what it means
to have endless watering needs. After starting a beginner’s garden, 2wayz’s
owner began to expand his garden bit by bit. Soon, he began to use a drip
irrigation system, and ran out of available spigots to use. Experimenting on a
few different splitters, it became clear to him that he needed to apply his
popular TPR design which he originally introduced to the Amazon market in July
2014. He then sent his design plans to his engineer to manifest the design and
start selling it on the market. After an immediate success locally, he brought
it to the market, adding the 4 Way Splitter to the successful line of 2wayz
Gardening equipment. Simply and Conveniently Expand Your Horizons Optimized
for Your Comfort We designed the 4 Way Splitter to maximize the convenience
and ease of operation for the user. Starting with our easy-to-rotate, 4 cm
long, rubber coated shut off levers; to the full 360 degree swivel, the
splitter is a joy to use. It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned pro or a
traditional homeowner, the simple usability of the splitter will do what you
need it to do: Split faucets to multiple hoses, simultaneously tend to many
areas in your yard, easily create complex drip irrigation systems and connect
accessories like water timers and flow regulators with ease. Take complete
control of your watering needs and have the peace of mind knowing that it will
never leak and last forever because of the sound construction. Lead Free, Safe
for your Pets Because we are a family owned business, we take special care to
make sure the splitter is safe for the family and pets. Although we would not
recommend using the splitter for drinking water, the splitter is completely
lead free, and you can create a dog (or cat!) lick to easily hydrate your
pets. Technical Details Size: With a standard 3/4″ hose inlet and outlet size,
the splitter should fit the standard garden hose. Knobs: The splitter’s
shutoff knobs are 4 cm long, and they will never stiffen, even after five
years (or you we will refund you!). TPR Rubber Coating: Thanks to our superb
product engineers, we have affixed the splitter with a smooth rubber coating,
providing easy handling and protection.
- BUILT TO LAST, LEAD FREE, EXQUISITE DESIGN. Keeping in line with the rest of 2wayz products, the 4 Way Splitter is manufactured with the highest standards. Coated with a TPR rubber coating, the body is hardened pvc, ensuring that you will have the splitter for many seasons! Because the splitter is lead free, you can allow your children (and grandchildren!) to operate the splitter, or water your organic farm without worry.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION, EVEN SMOOTHER OPERATION. We crafted our splitter with extremely long handles (4 cm!) allowing you to smoothly & easily shut it on and off. Stiff or arthritic hands? For easy grip, we coated our splitter with TPR rubber and made a super smooth and easy to turn ball valve mechanism inside. NO TOOLS NEEDED! Grab your spigot, bring your hose, put the splitter in between, and you are good to go! The splitter rotates 360 degrees, allowing you to pull hoses all over your yard.
- WATER TIMER? DOG LICK? DRIP IRRIGATION? SIMPLE HOSE SPLITTING? ITS ALL HERE. Whether you are a professional gardener, a traditional home gardening enthusiast, or a simple homeowner cutting costs, we provide you with an item which can fulfill all your needs. Creatively construct an effective watering system, regulate water output, or expand your spigots; anything is possible with our 4 way Splitter!
- WE SAVE YOU PRECIOUS MINUTES, MONEY, & KEEP YOU DRY. You get hands on control over your watering devices. Run no more with wet sprinklers. All you need to do is rotate the on/off levers. No trips back and forth to backyard faucets; turning the spigot on and off.
- BUILT TO LAST. GUARANTEED. Nobody comes close to G&S Investment's customer service. Every item we manufacture and sell comes with a HASSLE FREE 3 year money back guarantee. If you do not experience a high quality, leak free, time saving and simple experience, G&S Investments will replace your item with no questions asked!
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 1.6 x 4.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.08 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Manufacturer: G&S Investments
- Item model number: 202
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.