Cash Acme pressure regulating valves are designed to reduce incoming water
pressure to a safe pressure to protect plumbing components. They also help to
prevent pressure surges from entering the household from the main line. High
pressure can cause damage to appliances and plumbing. A pressure regulator
should be installed after the main line to help protect plumbing. The Cash
Acme EB-45 is a half-cartridge based pressure reducing and regulating valve
with a lead free bronze body. The valve resembles traditional regulators with
a spring chamber and an adjusting screw but offers the high performance of a
cartridge based valve. Fitted with the SharkBite Connection system the EB-45
can be installed using a push-fit connection that can be installed on any
combination of Copper, CPVC, or PEX Pipe.California residents: see Proposition
65 information Solid lead-free bronze constructionFactory set to regulate flow
to a safe 45 psi, adjustable from 10 to 70 psiDirect SharkBite connections
allow for a push-fit connection on any combination of copper, CPVC,
PEXIntegrated internal by-pass mechanismCartridge based design allows for
quick and easy serviceCertified to ASSE 1003 and CSA B356 and listed by ASSE
and IAPMO (cUPC)Push-fit design allows for easy installation with no glue or
solder requiredDesigned for use where inlet pressure does not exceed 400
psiSuited for hot (up to 180°) or cold water serviceDimensionsProduct Depth
(in.)4.375Product Width (in.)5.0Product Height (in.)5.47Valve Inlet Diameter
(in.).5Product Length (in.)4.375Valve Outlet Diameter (in.).5
- New – Never Installed
- Part Number: 23857-0045
- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 2 inches
- Item model number: 23857-0045
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Date First Available: May 4, 2016
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.