Learning Resources Skeleton Model
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.7 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Item model number: LER3337
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 - 11 years
- Learn the names and location of major bones and how they support the body with this realistic skeleton replica
- Step-by-step photo instructions promote attention to detail while additional skeletal facts enhance learning
- Completed model can be used as a display or demonstration in classrooms to identify and learn the skeletal and partial circulatory systems
- Includes 41-piece plastic model, display stand, and guide with skeleton facts
- Model measures 9"H when assembled
- Winner of 3 awards
- Ideal for ages 8+
Most of what we learned in high school will be ancienthistory by the time our kids graduate, but some things never change and theLearning Resources Skeleton Anatomy Model is going to teach your kids allabout the bones the circulatory system. This 41-piece plastic model gives thema working knowledge of the skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius,ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot, and partial circulatorysystem. An easy-to-read, photo-illustrated manual gives them the directionsthat they need to get this guy (or gal) put back together in the right order.Awards American Graphic Design Awards American InHouse Design Awards AmericanPackage Design Awards About Learning Resources A leading manufacturer ofinnovative, hands-on educational materials and learning toys, LearningResources has been teaching children through play in the classroom and thehome for over 25 years. They are a trusted source for educators and parentswho want quality, award-winning educational products. Their diverse productline of over 1300 products serves children and their families, kindergarten,primary, and middle school markets focused on the areas of mathematics,science, early childhood, reading, Spanish language learning and teacherresources. Since their founding in 1984, Learning Resources continues to beguided by its mission to develop quality educational products that makelearning exciting for children of all ages and abilities. They strive tocreate hands-on products that build a concrete foundation of skills throughexploration, imagination and fun. Dimensions: 9.2H in. (assembled skeleton).Build knowledge of the human skeleton. Recommended for children ages 8 and up.Each bone assembled separately to learn individual names. 41-piece skeletonmodel with display stand. From the Manufacturer Skeleton puzzle on a displaystand, easy to assemble. Each bone assembled separately to learn the bonenames individually. Packaged in a retail box with guide that includes factsand assembly instructions.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend