Imperial Assault: Kayn Somos Trooper Commander Villain Pack Board Game
Imperial Assault: Kayn Somos, Trooper Commander Villain Pack Board Game
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 5.5 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Item model number: SWI13
- Manufacturer recommended age: 13 - 15 years
- A Villain Pack for Star Wars: Imperial Assault
- Comes with a sculpted plastic figure of Kayn Somos, for use in your campaign and skirmishes, including Imperial Assault tournaments
- Crush the Rebel Alliance in the campaign game with an entirely new side mission and two other Agendas
- Two brand-new skirmish missions allow you to invade the once-peaceful Tython meditation fields
- Three new Command cards invite you to harness the Storm troopers' squad-based tactics
Kayn Somos is an especially vicious Storm trooper commander, and the KaynSomos Villain Pack for Imperial Assault gives life to his tactical expertiseand fearless style of warfare with a detailed plastic figure, new cards, andmissions. For the skirmish game, this expansion offers new Command cards and anew skirmish map with two unique missions. In the campaign game, this VillainPack grants the Imperial player access to a new side mission and a three-cardAgenda set that flexes the might of the Empire across the galaxy.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend