Laser Measure, Tuirel T100 328ft Distance Measurering Tool with 100m Range and Backlit Display
- Part Number: SS T100
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 4 x 2.6 inches
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Date First Available: May 27, 2016
- Measures Up to 328ft (100M)
- Offers Measurements in Inches, Feet, Decimal Feet and Metric Units
- Multi Measurement Modes: Single-distance Measurement, Continuous Measurement, Area Measurement
- Backlit Display Increased Visibility Under Dim Light Conditions
- Portable Pocket-sized, More Convenient to Carry
Utilizing precision laser technology, the Tuirel T100 laser distance measurerkit provides fast, easy, and accurate measurements every time you use it.Pocket-sized for easy portability, this handy tool offers length, area, andvolume measurements in inches, feet , decimal feet, and metric units. Easierto use and more accurate than a tape measure, the Tuirel T100 makes measuringa one-person job, even at walking-out distances. In fact, its continuous-length mode automatically adjusts your measurement as you move forward, whichmeans you won't waste time taking notes and repositioning the tool. Packageincluded: 1 x Tuirel T100 Laser Distance Measurer 1 x Carrying Case 1 x UserManual
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend