Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner
Style: GA-1 Guitar/Bass Tuner
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 5.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Origin: Imported (Barbados)
- Item model number: KORG-GA1
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Ultra-compact design
- High-precision LCD needle-type meter for stable tuning
- Quinta Flat Tuning mode lets you tune 1--5 semitones flat
- Supports 7-string guitar tunings
- Sound Out can produce a reference tone from the internal speaker
Style: GA-1 Guitar/Bass Tuner Don't let the price fool you! The affordable GA-1 Guitar Tuner / Bass Tuner isan excellent choice for any guitarist or bass player. The handy Tilt-Slitdesign provides easy viewing; Auto Power Off preserves battery life. Highaccuracy and superb functionality have made Korg guitar and bass tuners theworldwide favorite. The GA-1 is the latest addition to our best-selling GAseries of tuners. With even more features, like a pitch reference tone andquinta-flat tuning, the GA-1 Guitar Tuner packs basic functionality andconvenient tuning functions into an ultra-compact body. This dedicated guitarand bass tuner lets you select either Guitar mode or Bass mode for truly easyoperation with automatic pitch detection. The GA-1 Guitar Tuner mode supports7-string guitars (7B through 1E). The GA-1 Bass Tuner mode support 6-stringbasses (Low-B, Hi-C). A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing easy andaccurate tuning of acoustic guitars. The GA-1's Quinta Flat Tuning modesupports the lowered tunings used in heavy metal styles to give more weight tothe sound. Until now, dedicated guitar tuners have supported a maximum of onlyfour semitones below standard pitch, but the GA-1 gives you five steps offlatted tuning, extending as far as five semitones below standard pitch, andsupporting even super-long scale guitars that are five frets longer thanconventional guitars.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend