Aluminum 6061-T6 Seamless Round Tubing Ww-T 700/6 1-1/8" Od 1.009" Id 0.058" ...
Aluminum 6061-T6 Seamless Round Tubing, WW-T 700/6, 1-1/8" OD, 1.009" ID, 0.058" Wall, 12"
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Item model number: 66706
This aluminum 6061 round tubing is suitable for use in marine andtransportation structural applications. The aluminum, silicon, and magnesiumalloy tubing is seamless for a smoother bore than welded tubing. It iscorrosion-resistant, weldable, and resists stress cracking, and has a T6temper (heat treated and artificially aged) for increased strength. Thisseamless round tubing meets WW-T 700/6 and American Society for Testing andMaterials (ASTM) B210 specifications for quality assurance and is suitable foruse in applications such as structural tubing aboard ships.Metal tubing, alsocalled fractional tubing, is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and itis characterized by a round shape and a hollow center. Metal tubing iscommonly made with various grades of austenitic stainless steel, aluminum,copper, brass, and titanium materials and their alloys. Construction typesinclude seamless, welded, or welded and drawn. Seamless tubing has no seam orweld point, which enables it to better withstand high pressure and resistcorrosion. Welded tubing, made by rolling and welding metal sheet stock, isweaker than and not as rounded as seamless tubing, but it has a moreconsistent wall thickness for tighter wall tolerances. Welded and drawntubing, also known as "drawn over mandrel" (DOM), is typically welded tubingthat is drawn through a die and over a mandrel to create a smooth innerdiameter, which gives the tubing comparable corrosion resistance to seamlesstubing while still offering welded tubing's tighter wall tolerances.Compression, vacuum, sanitary, and flared fittings connect tubing or redirectflow in a fluid handling system. Metal tubing is used in HVAC and plumbingsystems and for applications in the aerospace, automotive, chemicalprocessing, food and beverage, manufacturing, and medical industries.
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend