- Vinyl (February 22, 2011)
- Original Release Date: February 22, 2011
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Sony Legacy
- Run Time: 48 minutes
Editorial Reviews 21 is the eagerly awaited sophomore album from British singer-songwriterAdele. Its the follow up to Adele s critically acclaimed, Grammy award winningdebut album 19 (both named after her age at the time the songs were written).Recorded in Malibu and London, 21 offered Adele the opportunity to work withsuch luminary producers and songwriters as Rick Rubin, Paul Epworth, RyanTedder, Dan Wilson and Fraser T. Smith, as well as continuing to work withFrancis Eg White and Jim Abbiss. This new collection of songs showcases the growth of this incredible artist,who at the very young age of twenty two, exhibits the poise of a seasonedveteran. Adele s music takes some new direction while staying true to hersignature style. I discovered lots of artists I'd never heard of, particularlyWanda Jackson, Allison Krauss, Yvonne Fair, Andrew Bird, Neko Case, LadyAntebellum and Steel Drivers who I fell in love with. Then I delved in to morefrom artists I've loved forever - Mary J. Blige, Kanye West, Elbow, Mos Def,Alanis Morissette, Tom Waits and Sinead O'Connor. There's something in everysingle one of these artists that have really really inspired 21
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend