Rain Bird CP075 3/4" In-Line Automatic Sprinkler Valve
Package Quantity: 1
Brand: Rain Bird
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 5 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Department: Teak
- Manufacturer: Rain Bird
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: CP075
- 3/4" inlet and outlet valve works with any standard sprinkler timer
- Designed for below-ground installation out of sight and away from playful hands
- Operates automatically or manually with manual bleed screw
- Reverse Flow design reduces stress on diaphragm for dependable operation
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger
Package Quantity: 1 Rain Bird CP075 3/4" in-line automatic sprinkler valve. This residential/lightcommercial grade In-Line valve replaces Rain Bird and other irrigation valvesinstalled below ground with 3/4" female threaded inlet and outlet. For usewith any 24 volt AC irrigation timer/controller. A unique reverse-flow designhelps prevent flooding in the event of internal diaphragm failure keeping thevalve closed and saving water. This valve can be used with all types ofwatering devices including Rain Bird spray heads, rotors, and impacts. Fromthe Manufacturer: Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality In-Linevalves. Use In-Line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuumbreaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protectagainst back flow. Valve operates automatically or manually with manual bleedscrew. Flow control models regulate the flow of water to sprinklers to avoidmisting. Buna-N (nitrile rubber) diaphragm offers superior performance inharsh water environments. Features an energy-efficient, low power encapsulatedsolenoid with captured plunger. Check your local city codes to determine whattype of valves are required. In-Line valves are installed below ground in avalve box down stream from the main line from a PVB or double-check valve. In-Line valves will not prevent back flow on their own: they need the help of aback flow prevention device. Also available (sold separately) in 1" model:CP100. Rain Bird "The Intelligent Use of Water" From the Manufacturer Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality In-Line valves. Use In-Linevalves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or adouble-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow.Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required. In-Line valves are installed below ground in a valve box down stream from themain line from a PVB or doublecheck valve. In-Line valves will not preventback flow on their own, they need the help of a back flow prevention device.Features and benefits: Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harshwater environments. Reliable, non-clogging design. Reverse Flow design reducesstress on diaphragm for dependable operation. In-line design minimizespressure loss of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.Operates automatically or manually with manual bleed screw. Works with anystandard sprinkler timer. Designed for below-ground installation, out of sightand away from playful hands. Valve color may vary from gray and black to allblack.
Please pay promptly via Paypal, and let us know if you have any questions.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS 2nd Day Air within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend