Leather Milk Conditioner - Liniment No. 1 | Conditioner & Cleaner for Leather Bags, Furniture, Apparel, Auto, Footwear, & More. Two Sizes! Free Cleaning Pad! Trusted by Saddleback
Size: 12 OZ
Brand: Chamberlain's Leather Milk
- Brand: Chamberlain's Leather Milk
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1.8 x 7.5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: CLM-1-12-FBA
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Date First Available: May 16, 2016
- BRING YOUR LEATHER BACK TO LIFE - Does your leather need some TLC? Our all-natural leather care formula conditions and restores your beloved leather to look like new again. Imagine that old couch, handbag, pair of shoes, or motorcycle jacket you love looking healthy, hydrated, and alive again-- just like the day you bought it.
- FIX DRY, DULL, SCRATCHED LEATHER - Is your leather looking a bit used and abused? You can fix all that wear and tear with a good conditioner. Our formula has a consistency that's not too thick and applies effortlessly and fast that will leave your leather feeling soft, supple, moisturized and alive. This will NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like other products do.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER - Our formula is so good that it's the only recipe trusted by Saddleback Leather Company-- maker of some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods you'll ever find. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before being shipped out to customers.
- FREE REUSABLE COTTON TERRY APPLICATOR PAD - For best results, apply Leather Milk to the reusable applicator pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods. We supply you with a cotton terry pad because we've found it to be the best applicator for leather goods and it's reusable so it cuts down on environmental waste!
Size: 12 OZ Leather Care Liniment Conditioner No. 1 - Just like milk is a primary nutrientfor life, Leather Milk is a vital nutrient for your leather! Originallydesigned for and recommended by Saddleback Leather Company, Chamberlain'sLeather Care Liniment is a milky, water-based leather conditioner containingsome remarkable leather enriching ingredients along with a few mysticalproperties. Our all-natural recipes are designed to gently condition, clean,strengthen, preserve, beautify and restore your leather, without overloadingit with heavy cream, honey oils or toxic chemicals. Distinguished by itspleasant almond fragrance (subtle enough not to detract from your leather'snatural scent) Leather Care Liniment is also 100% Made in USA! Chamberlain'sLeather Milk (Leather Care Liniment No. 1) is used on all Saddleback LeatherCompany's products before the items are shipped to their customers. LeatherCare Liniment No. 1 is perfect for use on: Auto upholstery, Your favoriteleather handbag, briefcase, wallet, jacket, purses, shoes, red wing boots,sofa, couch, saddle, tack, or locker room sports gear, All other leatherfurniture, apparel, and accessories. Leather Care Instructions: Here are a fewleather care tips to keep in mind before using Leather Care Liniment: 1) Readall instructions before use. 2) Leather Milk is not for consumption. 3) Usecarefully on unfinished leather. Not for use on suede. 4) Clean first withStraight Cleaner no. 2 or other leather cleaner if leather is excessivelydirty. 5) Always test in discrete area before using. 6) May darken lightercolored leathers; color usually lightens back up with use. 7) Apply shoepolish after conditioning dress shoes.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend