Extech Ec500 Waterproof Exstik Ii Ph/Conductivity Meter Ph | Conductivity | Tds
Extech EC500 Waterproof ExStik II pH/Conductivity Meter
Style: pH | Conductivity | TDS
- Part Number: EC500
- Item Weight: 3.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.9 x 4.5 inches
- Item model number: EC500
- Batteries: 4 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Style: pH | Conductivity | TDS
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Special Features: Portable
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Warranty Description: 1 year
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- Date First Available: February 14, 2007
- Combination flat surface pH electrode with autoranging high accuracy conductivity cell
- Measures 5 parameters including conductivity, TDS, salinity, pH, and temperature using one electrode
- 9 units of measure: pH, S/cm, mS/cm, ppm, ppt, mg/L, g/L, Celsius, Fahrenheit
- Analog bargraph indicates trends
- Memory stores up to 25 labeled readings
Style:pH | Conductivity | TDS Designed and built for awide range of applications including process and HVAC cooling towers,industrial and commercial boilers, reverse osmosis systems, pools and spas.The ExStik II pH/conductivity meter combines a rugged flat surface pHelectrode with an autoranging highly accurate conductivity cell to preciselymeasure conductivity, TDS, salinity, pH, and temperature. It delivers sevenselectable units of measure: pH, S, mS, ppm, ppt, mg/L, and g/L. It alsoprovides automatic temperature compensation, adjustable conductivity to TDSratio (0.4 to 1.0), and a 0.5 salinity ratio. The unit features an analog bargraph that indicates trends, internal memory that stores up to 25 data sets, arenew feature that alerts you when the electrode needs replacement, auto poweroff, and a low battery indicator. It comes complete with protective sensorcap, sample cup with cap, four batteries, From the Manufacturer Innovativedesign with flat surface technology for quick on-the-spot pH measurementscombined with autoranging high accuracy Conductivity cell. Measures 5parameters including Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, pH, and Temperature usingone electrode. Includes electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap,four 3V CR-2032 batteries, and 48-Inch (1.2m) neck strap.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend